This news comes less than a year after the brand’s official launch in April of 2022 and marks exciting growth for the multi-vintage brand.
“In this past year, young wine drinkers have responded extremely well to The Mill Keeper’s forward-thinking, multi vintage approach. We are seeing an exciting amount of demand well above our growth projections and we can’t wait to introduce The Mill Keeper to these new markets,” says Founder Tom Gamble.
The Mill Keeper is already distributed in California, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Nashville and Chattanooga, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Wisconsin. The winery is excited to introduce new partnerships with the following distributors:
- Arizona via Breakthru
- Colorado via Vin Market
- Florida via DiBacco Imports
- Georgia via Ultimate Distributing
- Indiana via Crossroad Vintners
- Nebraska via Handcrafted Wine & Spirits
- New Jersey via Vinaio Imports
- New York via Vinaio Imports
- North Carolina via 17th Street Distributing
- Memphis, Tennessee via Athens Distributing
- Utah via Vin 7000
- Virginia and Washington, D.C. via Hop & Wine
“We work with distributors that value our family-owned, sustainable ethos at The Mill Keeper,” says National Sales Manager Kristin Hamlin. “We are thrilled to have new partners on board to further our mission of bringing accessible and environmentally driven California wines to dinner tables across the country.”